Sunday, August 23, 2009

Style Rules for Girls

This afternoon, my 6 year old daughter called me with all excitement in her voice. She said that she has figured out 4 rules for being Stylish - rules for girls.

So, I asked what they were, trying to build up the same level of excitement in my tone on the phone.

She started -

Rule 1 - Stylish girls have loose hair.
Rule 2 - Stylish girls don't wear skirts (so I asked her about what do they wear and the answer came in a zippy - 'they wear pants daddy')
Rule 3 - Stylish girls are alwasys stylish (this was a genious rule)
Rule 4 - She actually forgot the Rule #4 while talking to me (I was smiling on the other side of the phone)

Once she completed what she wanted to say, she gave the phone back to her mom and ran out. And I was pretty happy to have known the girls style secrets from an insider :-)

1 comment: